The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is the largest humanitarian network in the world. Its mission is to alleviate human suffering, protect life and health, and uphold human dignity especially during armed conflicts and other emergencies. It is present in every country and supported by millions of volunteers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cooperation Secretary (Organizational Development)
- Assists the Cooperation Delegate in the day to day secretarial and administrative tasks
- Ensures other related duties are carried out effectively and efficiently at the newly established office at the Nigerian Red Cross Society HQ in Abuja, in order to significantly contribute to the organisational development of the Nigerian Red Cross Society as per the agreed Plan of Action
- Responsible for the electronic and paper filing of departmental messages and archiving, semi-current and current files for the cooperation department.
- Maintains a daily office diary.
- Maintains an accurate office monthly and yearly planner.
- Updates and maintains NRCS HQ and Branch Structural charts (organograms)
- Organizes and follows up on the maintenance and repairs of the office and equipment through ICRC Premises and NRCS person(s) responsible