The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of
armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Field Officer (Nutritionist)
- Focal point for all matters related to the ICRC supported Stabilisation Centre and the Community Management of Acute Malnutrition program in his/her area of responsibility.
- Assists the ICRC Nutrition Mobile Delegate (NUT PHC) in running Nutrition Medical Care within Stabilisation Centre and Follow-Up OTP services
- In coordination with ICRC Nutrition Mobile Delegate (NUT PHC), works in very close collaboration with the stabilisation centre staff and hospital management committee.
- Contributes to assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nutrition program
- Contributes to continuous assessment and monitoring of Nutrition situation in area of responsibility
- Participates in field trips; at times may be requested to organize and lead field trip
- Timely oral and written report writing