KC Gaming Networks Limited - Bet9ja, hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Eastern and Northern Regions)
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.)
- To work as part of a team and contribute to the units departments performance output in terms of delivery
- Help in the installation of certain equipment and train self on possible troubleshooting of the these machines
- Train employees ( specifically in Retail outlets) on the basic usage of the equipments such as the generators, inverters etc
- Prepare weekly reports on the scheduled and completed maintenance works in region
- Monitoring of the generators, inverters etc periodically and checking for any malfunctioning parts and ensure they are standard compliant at all times
- Undertaking regular surveys of company premises and repair any mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with Health and Safety standards
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Ensure rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas are clean and in perfect condition at all times.
- Undertaking any electrical installation and troubleshooting processes
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Assisting with the set up of all ventilation, AC, Generators and conduct basic repairs as and when
- Responsible for alerting the Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned