The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) works in partnership with country governments, partners, and other major stakeholders to identify key obstacles to scaling-up and increasing access to essential health services, and to develop sustainable strategies to overcome them. CHAI’s solution-
oriented approach focuses on improving market dynamics for medicines and diagnostics; lowering prices for treatment; accelerating access to life-saving vaccines and technologies; and helping governments build the capacity required to design and implement high-quality care and treatment programs.
Clinton Health Access Initiative is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Advisor, M&E
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Business Unit: Access Programs - Research and Development
- CHAI is seeking a highly motivated individual with superior problem-solving skills who is resourceful, collaborative, and proficient in quantitative analysis to support the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) efforts of the PPIUD programs in Nigeria and Ethiopia.
- The Technical Advisor will be a member of the Applied Analytics Team, and will collaborate daily with CHAI’s global Family Planning and MNH Teams, as well as the Nigerian and Ethiopian country teams.
- The position will be based in Abuja, with anticipated travel to Ethiopia and within Nigeria.
- The candidate must have a passion for results and a commitment to excellence, and experience with M&E and/or data collection and management.
Support M&E staff in Nigeria and Ethiopia to:
- Develop and implement comprehensive, feasible M&E frameworks that will generate credible, actionable and timely information
- Design and conduct other evaluation and operational research studies as necessary
- Disseminate results and facilitate information sharing forums with program management, government partners, and other key stakeholders
- Support in-country staff to develop M&E capacity and create sustainable M&E systems
- Travel up to 60%
- Conduct literature reviews and summarize findings
- Develop data collection tools and protocols
- Develop data management and analysis tools such as databases and dashboards
- Collect baseline data
- Analyze data and conduct data quality assessments in support of strategic decision-making
- Other responsibilities as requested by supervisor