A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services. With this continuous expansion we are looking for career orientated seafarers that are looking to develop a long term career with a leading maritime organization that can offer job and financial security.
Job Title: Head Accounts Payable - 160125
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will ensure the integrity of the Accounts Payable Ledger, the correct coding of expenses and the result of the external ship manager & logistics manager activities.
- Manage a team of 8 accountants.
- Optimize the training of AP accountants & PO users.
- Design and implement processes & organize the team.
- Ensure systematic reception and validation of suppliers invoices from all BINL locations.
- Ensure proper booking and coding of all suppliers invoices.
- Responsible for booking & reviewing all expenses.
- Coordinates with Purchasing dept. on PO & AP related issues.
- Responsible for closing AP Oracle ledger at month end.
- Responsible for posting taxes related to Accounts Payable in relation with Tax Accountant.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the Ship manager and Logistics activities.
- Responsible for complete invoicing of LSA & Shipman Agreement.
- Responsible for ensuring standardization of provisions calculations for back charges to ship managers and external contracting companies.