Sujimoto Construction Limited - The emergence of Sujimoto Construction in the Nigerian Real Estate space was borne out of a passion to redefine luxury living by taking charge of the transformation of Africa’s Luxury Real Estate through Diligence, Innovation and Excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager - Architecture or Engineering (Civil, Structural, Building) with PMP as an Advantage
- Commissioning, organizing and assessing the work of contractors.
- Identifies trends in the industry, locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients while discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Working with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project;
- Negotiating and developing project contracts and agreeing with clients when working as consultants, and putting out tenders.
- Managing and forecasting expenses, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented;
- Designing site-specific equipment as required;
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures;
- Monitoring building systems and processes;
- Making decisions about expired systems equipment and the appropriate location of new equipment;
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, builders, architects and surveyors and in-house project teams;
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings;
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Working on a variety of projects within a short period of time.