- Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Purchasing and supply.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- One year mandatory experience in distribution and logistics activities.
- Must have experience in community mobilization.
- Must possess a sense of organization and compliance with timelines.
- Should be autonomous.
- Must be fluent with Kanuri and Hausa languages
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Any experience with INGOs or ACF is an asset.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their application by email
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “Distribution Assistant-JIGAWA”. Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.