Savannah Sugar Company Limited, a subsidiary of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc, is an integrated Sugar producing company located in Numan, Adamawa State. In view of the company’s expansion in the Sugar backward integration projects.
Savannah Sugar Company Limited is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced professionals to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Numan, Adamawa State
Reporting to: Chief Internal Auditor
- The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial and compliance related audits/reviews for Savannah Sugar Company Limited; and the managing of a team, of Internal Auditors.
Job Roles (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Assist tire Chief Internal Auditor in the development of the annual internal audit plan
- Plan and execute audit assignments in line with the annual internal audit plan
- Lead audit teams, providing direction and supervision including reviewing engagement workpapers, reports and documentation for quality assurance.
- Carry out corrective action follow up (CAFU) exercises on all audit reports (internal audit, external audit, any others)
- Review compliance with operating procedures, risk management practices and internal control systems
- Work with process owners, and the risk manager, to ensure internal controls are embedded in all company processes to address identified risks
- Aid in the delivery and development of the group’s audit strategy taking responsibility for the day to day management of the audit team and assisting to raise the profile and effectiveness of the audit function.
- Work with the GHIA to ensure adequate personnel management of internal audit teams including; performance evaluation, identification of training needs, recommendations to the GHIA for training, skills and resource requirement.