Lagos State Employment Trust Fund - The Lagos State government has created a N25 billion fund to invest in the businesses of small and medium scale entrepreneurs who currently reside in Lagos. The fund will also help to train residents, to qualify them for better jobs.
The initiative is the brainchild of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.
We are creating employment starting with the expansion of our LSETF team first.
Job Title: Director, Strategy, Funding & Stakeholder Management
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
- Develop and implement strategy realization planning including recommending executions steps that will ensure seamless strategy execution via appropriate frameworks, relevant policies formulation etc.
- Coordinate the process of conducting periodical, comparator, shareholder, and target beneficiaries analysis so as to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage and track of the overall portfolio allocation to ensure compliance with the Fund’s strategic direction
- Champion the development of the balance score card within the organization to ensure performance against defined targets
- Identify relevant funding sources and partners, develop and execute appropriate engagement framework to ensure overall sustainability of the organization funding
- Oversee long term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the Fund’s strategic plan
- Manage cash flow and forecasting by developing a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes the minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Ensure that the Finance department prepares and sends the periodic reports to donors and partners as required which comply with relevant accounting standards, local and donor specific financial guidelines
- Bachelor’s preferably in numerate fields in addition to a professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.)