Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
1. BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
2. Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
3. Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
5. Knowledge of Graphics design using CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
6. Knowledge of applications development (JAVA, C++, PHP, VB, C# etc)
7. Ability to study, understand and interpret technical data and drawings.
8. Minimum of 4 years with at least one year in electrical installation and maintenance.
9. Good leadership, interpersonal, relationship management, communication (written and oral), presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills as well as appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
10. Good analytical, problem solving, networking, interpersonal, relationship management, communication, presentation/facilitation, and organizational skills
Candidates that meet the job requirement should forward their CV and cover letter to (email@example.com) on or before 05/08/2016
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted