Adron Homes and Properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Examine account statements for the branch to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns and ensure prompt payment.
- Inspect account books of the branch and accounting systems to keep up to date.
- Organize and maintain financial records for the branch.
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned in the branch.
- Make best-practices recommendations to management as regarding the branch.
- Suggest ways to reduce cost, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- Keeping by all team members responsible. Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.