The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) was established to distribute quality electric power to its customers, using modern technology and tools. The company desires to build a team of professionals who will manage its operations under global best practices.
Job Title: Area Team Lead, Technical Services (SMD)
Supports the Area manager in managing all technical functions that relate to power supply issues and operational safety to ensure smooth running of the technical operations of the Area and Regional offices to foster organizational efficiency, decrease of asset damage, reduction of technical and commercial losses, disconnections and sealing of meter points.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates distribution returns
- Coordinates operational switching.
- Monitors the enforcement of safety rules.
- Coordinates load management.
- Coordinates and plans all area and regional maintenance jobs.
- Supervise network reinforcement.
- Arranges and is accountable for improvement of network performance, maintenance energy facilities of 0.4 kV and 11 kV levels.
- Responsible for and arranges the work of sealing unsealed meters, in cooperation with other departments.
- Engaged in coding and ordering customers according to 33 and 11 kV feeders, 33/0.4 and 11/0.4 kV substations.