Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- BSc./HND in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience out of which at least 2 years should be at senior management level in the financial services industry (banking/insurance etc)
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of low income market
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and marketing skills
- Fluency in Pidgin English and at least one local language.
- A good team player, able to work in a close multidisciplinary team
- Self- Directed and able to work with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an updated CV and a suitability statement detailing how they meet the requirements of the specific role. This should be sent as Microsoft Word or pdf attachment.The subject of the email should be the position applied for and the Applicant’s Full Name e.g. Credit and Marketing Manager - Michael Okoro.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.