- Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, or a related discipline
- Minimum eight years of relevant development experience working as a senior-level manager in public health programs in a developing country
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in all components of HIV/AIDS programming, as well as crosscutting areas like health systems strengthening
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Method of Application
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/sharp_nigeria before September 14, 2016. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only Nigeria SHARP in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will received consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.