Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company working closely with our customers and suppliers to provide safe food.
Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Job Title: MPM Operational Marketing Director
Responsible and accountable for driving Market activities in Nigeria. Member of Tetra Pak West Africa management team. Lead Marketing Managers to effectively work with customers to promote Tetra Pak business. Ensures voice of market to Cluster and Global teams
LEAD OPERATIONAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES IN THE MC
- Support Account Plan Development in alignment with Cluster Initiatives
- Support Account Plan Execution in alignment with Cluster and market Initiatives
- Plan marketing activities in the market company
- Deliver marketing services per customer according to account plans and customer needs drawing materials and methodologies from Central / cluster
- Execute marketing activities in the market company
- Deploy and execute cluster strategy in the markets
- Work closely with customers to secure strategic alignment and deliver best customer value:
- Builds top to top relations with key accounts and secures understanding of customer’s marketing priorities
- Product deployment implementation
- Category leadership execution & follow up
- Strengthen carton relevance
- Drive cluster focus through resource sharing and best practice implementation.
DRIVE MARKET LEADERSHIP
- Lead the MC BDP focusing on the identified MC initiatives and cascading up to Cluster Management
- Utilize portfolio segmentation data to identify local opportunities within MC
- Ensure Marketing Activities leverage in full the 4 P’s
MC PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Implement the Cluster PLC plan by product including new product deployment plans. (Product & Service)
- Recommend the required portfolio training programs across the MC organization, lead by example
- Share portfolio needs with Central team via Cluster Portfolio team.
- Ensure marketing and sales & distribution solutions readiness to deploy new product
- Integrate the product/portfolio plans into account plans
APPLY MARKET AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TO MARKET COMPANY OPPORTUNITIES
- Utilize market and business intelligence output from cluster team to prioritize MC business opportunities and develop execution plans – provide two way communication between cluster /global
- Utilize value research data and information to support development of opportunities
- Define intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed. Analyze and use research data with customers.
MC PROMOTIONAL INVESTMENT
- Align and execute the agreed promotional investments with category plans, account plans and/or environmental initiatives
- Propose the annual marketing activities and budget for Market Company for submission to cluster
- Drive execution of marketing activities for Market Company
- Support the marketing activities execution within the M&PM function
- Control marketing expenditures within the budgeted framework
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Language and Education:
- University degree Marketing or Business Admin.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- At least 7-15 year experience in FMCG Industry
- Brands & Product portfolio Management
- Good understanding of Traditional Trade
- Strong negotiation skills both internally and externally
- Portfolio and Category knowledge
- Full understanding of value chain management and costing
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to coordinate cross functional teams
- Ability to motivate specialists
- Driving win-win solutions
- Strong in issue resolutions
- Ability to rank priorities
- High communicative skills, responsible attitude
- Ability to work on one’s own
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: 8 Secretariat Road Coker Village Alausa Ikeja, Lagos
Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing company of Swedish origin with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Lausanne, Switzerland. The company offers packaging, filling machines and pr...Know More about Tetra Pak
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".