Mercy Corps is a global humanitarian aid agency engaged in transitional environments that have experienced some sort of shock: natural disaster, economic collapse, or conflict. Mercy Corps is an international development organization that helps people around the world survive and thrive during crisis and natural disaster.
Job Title: Consultant, INGO Humanitarian Projects Management Training for Local Actors in North East Nigeria
- The INGO forum in Nigeria seeks a consultant (individual/organization) to conduct a training on program management for local actors in Adamawa, Borno, Yobe and Gombe states.
The objective of this assignment is to develop skilled capacity of local actors in program design, proposal development, budget and report writing. Specifically; the training will include the following:
- Basic elements in program design
- Types of program design
- Monitoring grants and project activities
- How to develop a winning proposal based on humanitarian needs
- Donor requirements of 3-4 donors in grants proposals
- Budget preparation for different donors
- Where/how to source for funds
- Report writing
- Basic concepts in report writing
- Reporting on activities/quarterly reports/end of project reports
- How to design a communication plan for an organization