Microsoft Nigeria - If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect
- Technical customer resource responsible for interfacing with both the generalists and specialists in the MSFT sales and delivery teams (including partners, services, CAT or DPE) focused on consumption of the Azure platform in high potential cross-segment accounts.
- Accountable for end-to-end customer cloud services consumption and deployment experience.
- Interfacing with both the generalists and specialists in the MSFT sales and delivery teams (including partners, services, Internal Microsoft Product / Service organizations) focused on consumption of the Azure platform in high potential accounts
- Executing quick technical feasibility and proposals for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Building a technical and security architecture in Azure for the selected apps/workloads
- Selecting a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure and/or advancing a development approach and production platform for new modern applications
- Executing limited scope POCs, if necessary
- Driving the quality of the onboarding plan (with MCS or partners)
- Reporting to customer as business objectives / business value conditions are met
- Ensuring plan execution and Azure consumption targets are met
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices / insights with engineering and the architect community
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts
- The Cloud Architecture Specialist Will Need To Deliver On Contributing To The Following Business Outcomes
- The Cloud Architecture Specialist will be primarily responsible for Azure consumption at named HiPO accounts. This role will be required to persuasively articulate the key differentiators and competitive advantages of Microsoft’s Azure platform for enterprise customers. Success will be measured by consumption of Azure and the roadmap of follow-on projects to be implemented in Azure.
- Azure as the #1 Enterprise Cloud Service Provider
- Azure as the most trusted name in Cloud Computing
- This will require an ability to quickly grasp both Microsoft & competitive cloud services products and align the competitive differentiating factors to the customer requirements / needs.