HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Job Title: Lease Administrator/ Front Desk Officer
Division/Department: Facility Operations
Reports To: Centre Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Draft, prepare control and seal leases
- Capture and process lease agreements using in-house software;
- Prepare, cancel and amend lease agreements, addenda and surety ships
- Handle options for renewals and bank renewals
- Work with related departments to ensure proper coding of all departmental lease agreements
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain information and/or to correct transactions
- Attend to visitors and provides enquires to guests
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone communications internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Receive and direct guests, clients and other visitors to appropriate office
- Attend to and ensure prompt response to all inquiries
- Delivery and receiving of in-coming and out-going mails to and from respective clients
- Ensure that work area and environs are clean, secure, and well maintained
- Assist Portfolio Management personnel as needed
- Keep management informed on area activities and any significant problems;
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained;
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Notify staff dealing with parking of new/renewed parking bays of lease agreements;
- Prepare monthly reports, tenant liaison, portfolio liaison, and check daily processed work of co-workers.
- Any other duties related to loading and processing.