Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited is recruiting for fulltime Maintenance Manager.
Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited, a reputable organization interested in assembling a team of dynamic, proactive and vibrant professionals to pilot the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Formulate and implement maintenance plans of the factory.
- Supervise all maintenance related functions.
- Provide analytical maintenance report for management.
- Drive reduction in equipment breakdown and achieve equipment availability in line with best maintenance practices.
- Ensure smooth running of the factory and its related efficiency.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Experience and Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in related field.
- Good knowledge of plastics production machines and utilities.
- Good managerial skills, analytical report writing and data generation.
- Good team leader (delegating specific tasks and assuring completion)
- Good knowledge of diesel generator maintenance.
- Experience with Maintenance Plans (will be an added advantage)
- Good negotiation skills and understanding of cost effective maintenance culture.
- Good Knowledge of fabrication, welding and other maintenance related functions.
- Experience with maintenance safety regulations.
- Abilities to withstand pressure.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified