Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Title: Materials Manager
- Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements.
- Performs analysis of in-house demand, sales forecasts and historical material usage to develop and build relationship with suppliers for timely and cost effective delivery of supplies.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
- Adhere to established company policies, procedures, terms and conditions and legal matters that affect purchasing policies.
- Coordinate and work with medical and non-medical operations team to ensure 100% on-time delivery by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing, in conjunction with Finance, an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future.
- Achieves financial objectives by working with management group to prepare the materials budget,
- schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Collaborate with other heads of departments / end users and Quality assurance to achieve cost reduction targets.