The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
- Oversee maintenance and repair of M & E components: electrical wiring, AC, Refrigerators/ freezers, ice cube makers, Extractor fans, Vehicle, electricity Generator, plumbing systems, sound systems, Nightclub lights etc
- Champion energy conservation initiative and lower cost of maintaining and replacing M & E components
- Provide technical support to the Company across its locations on electrical/mechanical issues.
- Perform periodic/random checks on all the Company's facilities to confirm facilities and equipment are operating at optimal services levels and ensure compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Participate in the design specification, installation and testing for new location/outlets, equipment, spare parts, etc.
- Develop equipment maintenance plan/schedule (including spares) for all facilities/equipment.
- Ensure the implementation of the maintenance schedule for all equipment/facilities across all locations.
- Define required spares for equipment and ensure required inventory levels are maintained.
- Supervise the prompt resolution of all maintenance related queries in assigned area.
- Liaise with Service Providers /Maintenance staff to ensure prompt resolution of issues as required.
- Ensure that all reported issues are tracked and promptly resolved
- Develop and document maintenance procedures/manuals.
- Stay abreast of innovations/developments in facilities/equipment technology trend and proffer recommendations for improvement of the company’s facilities/equipment as required.
- Oversee design/ optimization of our M & E components for future new branches/ locations