Bertola Machine-Tool Limited is Nigeria's largest Machines & Technical Equipment warehouse with fully equipped maintenance workshops. Established in 1981 as Bertola International Ltd, which name was later modified in 1986 to Bertola Machine-Tool Ltd to depict the nature of its operations. It was incorporated under The Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990, with Registration Number RC. 89822.
We have constantly proved unbeatable in high quality, prices and customer care. We also render after-sales services within Nigeria and in the neighbouring countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
- Manages the day-to-day operations at a defined location; responsible for all functions and financial metrics in a group of branches in a specific business segment or small geography.
- Manages branches through Branch Managers.
- Responsible for all functions and financial metrics for the group of branches.
- Develops the Annual Operating Plan with input from Business Development and Branch Managers; manages the business to the Annual Operating Plan; monitors all appropriate business metrics including Branch balanced scorecards, profit and loss metrics, and asset metrics.
- Manages market analysis for span of responsibilities.
- Ensures business growth by managing annual marketing and sales plan; develops and maintains business relationships with customers, and develops new business partners and alliances for the business segment or small geography.
- Develops a deep understanding of Cummins’ business in the region, globally, and across all business units.
- Manages customer satisfaction for the Branches as measured by Net Promoter Score and Lens of the Customer programs; encourages a culture of customer service; recruits, develops, motivates, and retains high quality customer service employees.
- Manages customer service through Branch operations. Manages warranty submission and rejection; develops an understanding of repetitive warranty issues and provides feedback to the organization to ensure product and service improvement; monitors Repair Event Cycle Time and implements improvements within the branches.
- Manages compliance with health, safety, and environmental standards and compliance; oversees health, safety, and environmental audits.
- Encourages a culture of corporate responsibility for the benefit of employees and the communities in which Cummins operates.
- Manages, develops, and motivates employees; completes, agrees to and monitors work plans and Individual Development Plans for Branch Managers