Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Senior Associate Merchant Payments for our client who is a financial services and payments company.
The Senior Associate Merchant Payments will be responsible for providing leadership to the team and be responsible for strategy definition and execution, operational oversight, and the development of policies and procedures to ensure sound financial management of the merchant business and achievement of revenue targets. He or she will also be responsible for lead generation and managing relationships with merchants.
- Execution of the Merchant Payments business
- Providing strategic planning and leadership to the unit by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies are developed to exceed revenue targets
- Development of annual targets in collaboration with the General Manager for the Online & Mobile business
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports outlining performance of the business
- Actively engaging consumers, developers, SMEs and SME networks to build and maintain relationships
- Ensuring that regular feedback from the customer is factored into decision-making at the company
- Driving cross-team collaboration in the company to ensure that appropriate support is in place for the merchant payments business