Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage software application development on various platforms Linux, Windows, PHP and (Java or C#), SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device
- Provide application support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution
- Provide administrative support for solutions that are in live production
- Assist in development of new business initiatives
- As well as other duties required by the Head of Software Development
- Coordinate the unit’s internship program (INSIP).