TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of excellent customer experience at every single opportunity, serving governments and companies. Our rapid growth is a direct consequence of the confidence our clients have in us and the outstanding work performed every day by our teams around the world.
In 2013, the Teleperformance Group achieved US$3.23 billion revenues.
Job Title: Country Manager
Within the framework of our development, we are looking for: Country Manager (Nigeria)
We are a services-provider company that works for a large number of face-to-face contact centers throughout the world, for its clients, governmental organizations and companies.
Implemented in many countries and organized into profit centers network, we are hiring a “Country Manager" for our Regional Management.
Position & tasks:
Reporting to the Region Manager (Zone/Area Manager), you will be responsible, in particular, for:
- Ensuring the proper implementation of commitments and requirements specifications signed with the customer.
- Guarantee the management and animation of the area in accordance with the objectives and procedures.
- Guarantee good collaboration with the client representatives, business partners and the Company's support functions to develop the quality of services provided.
- Ensuring and Coordinating the reporting quality and consolidation for the area.
- Ensuring the implementation and compliance with the rules and procedures (security, administration, hygiene).
- Presenting incidents reports to the security team, and tracking problems to solve.
- Optimizing productivity within the company and improving the current process of reporting.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of customer information.
- Attending to management review meetings.
- Participating in and providing the necessary support for internal audits on security.