AIM Group has a subsidiary in Real Estate, Narelli International Ltd; incorporated in 1990 to develop and maintain the AIM Group properties through a Facilities Management Department. Narelli is currently building AIM NIGERIA Complex, in Lekki Phase 1 for AIM’s Broadcasting H/Q (TV & FM Studios) & Staff Apartments and 3 (three) star Hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Agricultural Engineer
- Plan, design, and supervise the building of irrigation, drainage, and flood- and water-control systems.
- Assist with designs using computer-aided design (CAD) technology
- Design and supervise environmental and land reclamation projects
- Provide advice on water quality and issues related to managing pollution, controlling rivers, and protecting and using other water resources
- Design and evaluate equipment used for ground preparation, seeding, spraying, harvesting, and transporting agricultural goods.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that the plans can be evaluated and any necessary changes made
- Ensure design is consistent with local codes and all required permits obtained.
- Analyze, prepare and present technical reports, meet with clients, and communicate technical concepts to colleagues and clients with non-technical backgrounds.
- Conduct research for the design of innovative new structures and systems.
- Researching and collecting background information and consulting with other engineers and professionals
- Conduct research to develop new technologies and management practices for food production that protect environmental resources.
- Research and direct construction of rural electric-power distribution systems
- Planning projects, administering and managing budgets
- Any other job functions as may be assigned from time to time.
In the field:
- Touring and inspecting sites and establishing demonstration sites
- Troubleshooting and advising clients on correct operation of systems
- Testing designs and recommended changes
- Taking measurements and recording data and observations
- Installing and testing monitoring equipment