A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services. Bourbon recruits a Deputy Finance Manager based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all accounting related activities from developing and maintaining accounting processes and procedures up to delivery timely reports.
- Lead and supervise an accounting team based in both Lagos and PHC on all aspects: General Accounting, Tax Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure the integrity of the General Ledger by maintaining a strong framework of internal controls.
- Optimize cash, bank balances and financial investments.
- Ensure the drafting of compliant and timely financial statement with FIRS and FRCN regulations.
- Ensure reliable and timely monthly financial reporting to the Group in compliance with the Group accounting policies
- Manage the relationships with Legal Auditors, Bankers and Tax Authorities.
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance. Coordinate between local lawyers, management and legal Group teams on legal matters.
Line reporting and functional linkage
Reports to the Finance Manager and functionally linked to sub finance departments