- All jobs entry-level 'o' level with or without working experience will be considered
- Not more than 35 years at the time of application.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Must have authorization to work full time without any restrictions.
- Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Customer Focused
- Analytical Mind/Proactive
- Fast Learner
- Meticulous & Accurate
- High level of integrity/sense of responsibility
- Error Free Processing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
- Processing within tight turn-around times
- Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
- Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
- Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
This opportunity comes with a pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's and also write an essay not less than 250 words and attach (TOPIC: - Why you are best suited for this role or why would you like to work with us).
Note: Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. Graduate Intern (Port-Harcourt).