Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Req ID: 1013
The HSE Coordinator Facilitate/Coordinate, advice and guide the day to day operations of HSE department and the operations by providing support, supervision and participate in the implementation of Company's HSE-MS to ensure adherence to company's HSE Policies, Procedures and Codes of practice in the company's facilities/operations to achieve incident free operations.
- Provide HSE leadership and commitment, motivation and advice to management and personnel
- Collate and prepare HSE Weekly KPIs, Highlights, HSE Monthly Performance Statistics & HSE Month End Data to management in line with HSE performance targets.
- Provide support to the HSE Manager in developing and implementing HSE Budgets and various compliance training programs to personnel.
- Drive to ensure that HSE Meetings Presentations, HSE drills and HSE Inductions are conducted as per plan and reported accordingly.
- Track and ensure proper waste segregation, classification, evacuation disposal and reporting in the facilities in line with the waste management procedure.
- Report and investigate potential incidents/near miss in operations, coordinate JIT, participate in JIV to spill sites and follow up on JIV Reports submission to government regulators.
- Ensure critical safety equipment are inspected, maintained and validated on planned basis in the facilities.
- Develop an integrated ERP to handle drills/emergency scenarios such as oil spill, Medevac, fire outbreak etc. Coordinate Medevac process and represent the company as a Sub-Committee Member on Nembe Creek Trunk line Operators (NCTL) on Medevac issues
- Provide HSE Support for effective Re- entry into all Company facilities. (EIA, Process Safety, ERP, OSRP, Risk management and Special contributions) etc.
- Monitor and ensure that all chemicals used in the field are handled in line with the CMS (by the use of SHOC cards)
- Provide support to the HSE Manager to meet HSE Contract & Procurement tender by listing HSE special needs (materials, equipment & services) for procurement. Effluent /Gaseous Emissions, Gas Testers, Water/Sewage treatment Plants etc.
- Ensure integrity of management documentation system and records as well as maintain proper inventory and issuance of PPE to personnel.
- Coordinate Contractor management system through pre-mobilizations and quality service provisions, statutory audits and inspections, fumigation programs etc.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.