Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Working closely with process chemists and control engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility;
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account;
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration;
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models;
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting;
- Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies;
- Applying new technologies;
- Researching new products from trial through to commercialisation and improving product lines;
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
- Effective technical skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Team working skills.