Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Senior Director, Insight & Customer Strategy
Job ID: 160012M5
As the leader of EMEA Insight Team for ECEMEA region, you will be measured on the following metrics:
- Deliver the Insight team KPIs for the region incl. revenue impact, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications
- Increasing Oracle’s win/ loss ratio
- Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles
- Strengthening of customer satisfaction.
The individual will be a leader of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on business specific issues. Key job elements include:
- Leads a team of high-calibre Insight Directors with the goal of achieving Oracle’s SaaS related business objectives
- Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement.
- Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
- Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.