Travelfix.co is one of Africa’s leading Travel company. Launched in Nigeria in 2014, Travelfix.co is an arm of TVC Atlantic Vacation Group, an indigenous Tourism Company in Nigeria, headquartered in Abuja, the capital city. Travelfix.co offers a wide range of travel products including cheap flights, hotel reservation, car rentals, travel insurance, luxury travel, visa products, tour and vacation packages.
- Customize and design itineraries of holiday packages, provide tour packages costing for travel consumers.
- Assist package queries through email and phone calls.
- Assist with system loading and updating, liaising with the online department to ensure all hotels and packages are on sale and ensure all products are uploaded appropriately and maintained.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date costing sheets; maintain and update internal product information manuals.
- Source for new suppliers, maintain contracts with existing suppliers to ensure and secure best possible rates, terms and conditions, and commission in order to deliver, meet and exceed the company’s financial targets and budgets.
- Ensure the uploaded travel products on the website are correct, current and all-inclusive with relevant information to improve the customer’s online experience.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the processing runs smoothly
- Provide travellers with the all visa requirements, support with letter templates and application completion.
- Ensure the consistency of compliance to all country immigration requirements and escalate where needed.