You are responsible for providing the Wana Sambo Woman with an exceptional shopping experience at the Wana Sambo Store while ensuring you generate sales for the company.
• Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style
• Cultivating successful relationships with customers.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
• Ability to learn, retain and share product knowledge with customers
• Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
• Implementing all visual merchandising standards.
• Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
• Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
• Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sales events; devise strategies for improving sales and developing business using customer enquiries and behavior
• Strategically plan seasonal promotional activity and negotiate store support for events
• Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
• Natural ability to communicate with others.
• Can easily make connections with various kinds of people.
• Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
• Able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
• Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
• Can quickly learn new processes.
• Must have high level fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service
• Must be comfortable with clientelling, personal shopping, and up selling
• Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques and best business practices.
• Providing insights into consumer behavior.
• Able to work in fast paced environment.
• Maintaining high visibility and energy levels on the shop floor.
• Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.