Energi Talent - Our Client, a leading Oil & Gas company will be in need of a qualified professional to manage and performs duties in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner while maintaining compliance with health, environmental, and safety issues.
Purpose of role
A key responsibility of the incumbent is the ability to ensure all accountancy matters are effectively and efficiently attended to and to ensure that best practices are employed in carrying out any accountancy matter in the organization.
- Review financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- Operate an efficient accounting system capable of documenting all company’s transactions and generating timely and reliable management reports
- Ensure adequate recording and timely payment of expenditures for each department and each fund within the company
- Review all sources of revenue to ensure timely receipt.
- Monitor cash balances and forecasts, arrange for debt financing, invest funds and maintain banking relationships
- Assist in the external audit process in order that financial statements and Tax Returns are reviewed and approved in line with Nigerian laws and regulations.
- Liaising with third parties including auditors and tax consultant