Vanden Agro-Allied Group, is a company established in 2000, active in the trading of raw materials (cotton, coffee and cocoa). The company is managed by a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals in agricultural farming.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Animal Nutritionist
- Animal nutritionists is to increase and promote the understanding of the effect of diet on the health, well being and productivity of animals.
- Evaluate the chemical and nutritional value of feeds, feed supplements, grass and forage for animals and pets.
- Formulate diets and rations to maximize growth, reproduction, health and performance.
- Assess the relative nutritional and economic value of feeding systems.
- Research the effectiveness of dietary regimes.
- Conduct animal-based studies and laboratory trials.
- Monitor feed formulations to meet quality performance and animal health standards.
- Provide advice on nutrition to farmers, other animal owners, veterinarians.
- Balance a growing consumer interest in quality with the need to develop competitive agricultural systems.
- Maintain expertise in nutritional trends and keep up to date with regulatory changes.