Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a start–up healthcare company headquartered in the UK with presence in Nigeria and with immediate expansion plans across Africa; with a focus on the delivery of specialized digital healthcare services across the country.As part of the set-up of the Nigeria office, they are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- The Brand Manager shall be responsible for leading and managing the uncovering of customer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, small, entrepreneurial environment and will generate strategies that will grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Brand Plan Development - develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Own timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- New product development – utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brand. Translates insights into profitable product innovations. Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market Analysis - provide consumption based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Business Forecasting/Results - work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts. Deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Sales - provide the sales organization with presentation materials for retailer presentations using category management best practices.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.