Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 6 years,operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier/Book Keeper (Female)
- Maintain historical records and filling documents;
- Coordination of staff PAYEE and PENSION remittance;
- Make Bank deposits and receipts;
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and Management;
- Attending to customers/clients by offering the company’s products to them;
- Raising Invoice Workflows on behalf of the company;
- Collaborating with other members of the finance team to ensure invoices are cut and mailed out to customers timely;
- Other Responsibilities that may be required to achieve company’s objectives and goals.