Next2you enables services seekers find services close to them from over 300 professions. By using next2you, you just don't find services but find those you can afford. Whether in a new environment or you are stranded anywhere, get access services directories near you. Save the time and resources spent in searching for services and find those near you with ease.
Next2you.com.ng is looking for a suitably qualified individual to join it's team in our objective of making a great impact in the lives of people around Nigeria and beyond. As a startup, we seek the service of someone with great vision of growth and someone with great understanding of how we can impact the lives of business owners and services seekers in and around the continent to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
- Oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of Next2you for the purpose of organisational growth.
- Establishes a technological vision for Next2you and leads the company's technological development.
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
- Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Manages any digital media assets
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
- Develops and enhances the company's website to increase site traffic
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans