Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates must process SSCE with national diploma in Secretarial Study include a passes in short and typewriting at 100 and 50 words per minute respectively from a recognized institution or with WAE/SSCE plus R.S.A. or Civil Service Training School Cartificate in Shorthand and Typewriting at 100 and 50 words per minute respectively, from a recognized Institution.
General Conditions of Services
- All appointments of successful candidates may be permanent after 2 years probation period. This is, however subject to review and possible confirmation upon satisfactory recommendations by the appropriate Heads of Department, except for those joining the service on transfer of service.
- As has been indicated, salaries arid other fringe benefits and all other conditions are as applicable in the Federal Civil Service, generally, and in line with the provisions of salary structure and fringe benefits for Medical and Health Workers as contained in the existing circulars.
CONMESS 5 (N404,808.00)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply following the steps below:
- Submit ten (10) copies of duly signed applications.
- Submit ten (10) copies of their Curriculum Vitae
- Two sets of all copies of their Credentials.
- Submit Birth Certificates or, Declaration of Age.
- Submit names of three (3) referees one of whom must bean authority or professional.
- Serving officers are required to forward their applications duly endorsed by their employers
- Applicants are required to request their nominated referees to forward their references, in confidence directly to the Medical Director on or before closing date.
- All applicants must submit NYSC discharge Certificate or NYSC exemption Certificate as applicable.
All applications must reach the address below not later than the closing date above:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,