DCP) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants committed to providing world-class knowledge-based services locally and globally. DCP, headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria has diverse experiences across numerous fields. Through our unique “DCP Ecosystem”, we have developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both private and public sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Position Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Head sales and marketing
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of training events /customer’s events to be developed into content for the company’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.