Tetra Pak - Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed - manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Developer
Ref No: LAG00001T
Job: Logistics & Integrated Supply Chain
Overview of the Position
- Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- Following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- Satisfying customers productivity demands.
- Support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- Participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction ,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency .
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled .