Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Intern, Business Development Officer
Location: Head Office-Abuja
Reports to: Engagement Manager, Management Consulting Division (MCD).
- Developing new project leads for the company through marketing channels and maintaining sustainability of current and future products.
- Generate/maintain clients for the various divisions of the organization
- Secure sufficient financial resources for the company for future development or expansion
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding the business activity such as industry trends and competition.
- Conduct extensive market research, and continuous gathering of information to keep the company abreast of current industry trends
- Prepare detailed proposals, concept notes and business plans which is in line with the business, in order not to lose sight of the company’s goals and objectives
- Prepare and distribute various reports and updates on the status of the program to various target audiences.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to achieve the best overall results.
- Identify profitable firms, prepares business proposals and deliver.
- Engage in delivery of clients projects.
- Re-engineering and implementation of existing processes to reflect ideal consultancy industry standards.
- Review clients’ projects and offer professional and technical consultation
- Identify profitable firms, prepares business proposals and delivers
- Engages in delivery of clients projects
- Assist in Developing policies to guide the execution of new revenue streams and ensure strict adherence to existing revenue
- Developing independent ideas to ensure DCP’s vision is actualized