Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning and other reproductive healthcare clinical services in underserved communities. MSION’s goal is to dramatically improve access to family planning and related reproductive health services to reduce maternal mortality and ultimately poverty in Nigeria.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which operates in 37 countries and is the largest non-Governmental provider of family planning in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title:Finance and Administration Officer
- Daily transaction inputting into Marie Stopes International’s SUN system
- Management of the petty cash/float for the region
- Review of budget amount against actual of expenditures.(Variance Analysis)
- Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
- Ensuring Regional field office funds request are in line with specific project budget and allowable expenses
- Salary payments and remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
- Timely payments to Mobilizers, casual/contract staff, providers of products and services
- Distributors/sales agents account management and reconciliation.
- Coordinate payments for all project activities.
- Ensure proper controls are place at enter/clinic and provide support to centre mangers in time
- Ensure WHT are being deducted and deposited to authorities/states in time
- Ensure assets are properly accounted for and maintained at the regional level.
Logistics and Administration:
- Management of MSION store at the regional level
- Ensure the smooth running of MSION of in the region.
- Performing Logistics functions - Booking of Hotels for various activities and reconciliation of bills before making payments.
- Procurement functions at the regional level - Ensure procurement policies are followed and committee meets to approve bids analysed.
- Ensure the stock and store are properly managed as per MSI stock policy
- Ensure all fixed assets are tagged and tracked properly
- Administer the use of project vehicles and ensure maintenance.
- Any other task assigned by line manager