Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire a highly tenacious individuals for the following positions.
Job Title:Financial Accountant
- The Financial Accountant is expected to create financial transactions that should lead to financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The Financial Accountant also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Reconciling Orders and Receipts
- Monitoring Food and Supplies Budget
- Manage Payroll and Vendor Payments
- Prepare and present deposit slips at the close of business each day
- Issue a weekly report of sales and expenses
- Check time cards to ensure that employees are being paid accurately
- Paying the organization's expenditures and ensuring that all of the organization's outgoing invoices to clients are paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports for executives of the organization
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants