KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial & Risk Management Executive
Job ID: 116473BR
Function: Advisory - Risk Consulting
Service Line: Financial Risk Management
- We are building here at KPMG Nigeria a worldwide team of Subject Matter Experts in Financial Risk Management covering credit risk, operational risk, market and liquidity risk, treasury and capital markets; and investment risk advisory - focusing on financial services and corporates across different industry sectors
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas, Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity, market and regulatory compliance risks
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory, insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market, credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.