GGH is building extraordinary insurers in fast growing markets. We leverage deep expertise and an innovative approach to build insurers that are truly unique, industry-defining and life changing for our people and customers. GGH draws on experience from leading financial and professional service firms including Goldman Sachs, D.E. Shaw, McKinsey & Company and Swiss Re. Our people employ a hands on approach to operating our companies that ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved.
Group Head, Audit, Risk & Compliance
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- To provide leadership and strategic direction to the Group; initiate and drive a systemic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes; and also ensure compliance with all statutory regulations/internal policies.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- Membership of one or more relevant professional bodies (i.e. ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CRISC) is required
- Minimum of 12 years post NYSC work experience in Audit/Risk/Compliance, with at least 6 years in a managerial position
- 45 years of age
- Relevant experience in an insurance company or within the financial services industry may also be an added advantage
- Proficiency in strategic thinking, an analytical and proactive mindset
- Proficiency in project management, leadership and team building
- Good command of English language, excellent writing ability and excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work with others
- > N14 Million per annum
Up to 30% of Gross Salary
All applications should reach us on or before Wednesday, November 4, 2016.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies