Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title:Head Research and Compliance
- The Head Compliance shall assist the Insights and Innovations Director in the development, implementation and delivery of key insights and innovations projects that will strategically enhance efficiencies and sales within the company.
- He /she shall handle projects include, amongst others, any work required to enhance usage and adoption of: CCS, CCS Planner, Smart Tools, Re-contact Studies, TV Stack, D2D.
- Respond to briefs with relevant information as well as preparing proactive briefs with the use of media tools such as CCS, CCS Planner, Smart Tools, AMPS, Effective Measure and any other tools applicable to the brief.
- Ability to collate secondary research and an aptitude for primary research where applicable.
- Provide accurate reporting when required to multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assisting in securing clients and closing sales through providing effective research and insights to clients.
- Broad industry knowledge with a specific focus on media strategy.
- Attending industry meetings when required i.e. Saarf, IAB, AMASA etc. Being available for client meetings when required.
- Collate and compile information into valuable presentations, and documentation for internal and external purposes.
- To provide on-going support and administration both internally and externally with regards any project outputs required by the Insights and Innovations Director.
- Professional Experience : 4-5+ years
- Education: Bachelor's Degree /Diploma, preferably with the following academic
- Marketing / Market research knowledge
- Understanding of research design and research methodology
- Understanding of the market research environment.
- Understanding of the media environment including radio, print, television, outdoor, digital(internet) and mobile.
- Some ability to interrogate and interpret data - research analysis and presentation but more a willingness to advance these skills.