Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Duration: 6 months
The HSE Coordinator Facilitate/Coordinate, advice and guide the day to day operations of HSE department and the operations by providing support, supervision and participate in the implementation of Company's HSE-MS to ensure adherence to company's HSE Policies, Procedures and Codes of practice in the company's facilities/operations to achieve incident free operations.
- Provide HSE leadership and commitment, motivation and advice to management and personnel
- Collate and prepare HSE Weekly KPIs, Highlights, HSE Monthly Performance Statistics & HSE Month End Data to management in line with HSE performance targets.
- Provide support to the HSE Manager in developing and implementing HSE Budgets and various compliance training programs to personnel.
- Drive to ensure that HSE Meetings Presentations, HSE drills and HSE Inductions are conducted as per plan and reported accordingly.
- Track and ensure proper waste segregation, classification, evacuation disposal and reporting in the facilities in line with the waste management procedure.
- Report and investigate potential incidents/near miss in operations, coordinate JIT, participate in JIV to spill sites and follow up on JIV Reports submission to government regulators.
- Ensure critical safety equipment are inspected, maintained and validated on planned basis in the facilities.
- Develop an integrated ERP to handle drills/emergency scenarios such as oil spill, Medevac, fire outbreak etc. Coordinate Medevac process and represent the company as a Sub-Committee Member on Nembe Creek Trunk line Operators (NCTL) on Medevac issues
- Provide HSE Support for effective Re- entry into all Company facilities. (EIA, Process Safety, ERP, OSRP, Risk management and Special contributions) etc.
- Monitor and ensure that all chemicals used in the field are handled in line with the CMS (by the use of SHOC cards)
- Provide support to the HSE Manager to meet HSE Contract & Procurement tender by listing HSE special needs (materials, equipment & services) for procurement. Effluent /Gaseous Emissions, Gas Testers, Water/Sewage treatment Plants etc.
- Ensure integrity of management documentation system and records as well as maintain proper inventory and issuance of PPE to personnel.
- Coordinate Contractor management system through pre-mobilizations and quality service provisions, statutory audits and inspections, fumigation programs etc.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
Job Knowledge & Experience
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedure
- Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations
- Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g Engineering / Occupational Health Master's degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an added advantage
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
- BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control, Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Hobark International Limited (hil)
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 14/15 Bishop Kale Close, Off Kasumu Ekemode Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt...Know More about Hobark International Limited (hil)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
2 Positions - Not Specified