Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects in 4 States in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Assistant
- The IT Assistant will support the IT Officer in providing service to staff and systems management under SAQIP project to accomplish the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the email system and ensuring the appropriate level of anti-virus protection.
- Assist with effective and efficient design, installation, maintenance and support of computer and Phone exchange communication networks under the SAQIP project.
- Assist with smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance.
- Conduct basic computer application training.
- Maintain the records of receipts and issuance of IT related issues in and out of the store to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Organize and follow up on the procurement process to fast track the purchase of program commodities.
- Maintain functionality of office LAN, Internet access rights and printer sharing.
- Perform general Database maintenance activities, to ensure regular backups and integrity of data recovery.
- Prepare monthly reports of status and inventory of all IT equipment for the project.