Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
Job Title: Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Assures the quality of Company CNG products and services and ensure organizational stability through development and implementation of standards, controls, systems, procedures and regular evaluation.
- Facilitates the integration of products and services into the fabric of the gas sector by using effective marketing and communications activities.
- Involved with consultations, tendering, and procurement of gas compression equipment from foreign vendors.
- Recommends staffing and financing to the Board of Directors. In accordance with Board action, recruits personnel, negotiates professional contracts, and sees that appropriate salary structures are developed and maintained.
- Manages the Board’s due diligence process to assure timely attention to core issues.
- Works with the Board officers and committee chairs to get the best thinking and involvement of each Board member and to stimulate each Board member to give his or her best.
- Works with the Board chairman to enable the Board to fulfill its governance functions and facilitates the optimum performance by the Board, its committees and individual Board members.
- Develop a multi-client study of the gas market - to analyse major supply projects within Nigeria, pipeline flows, natural gas demand and pricing.
- Develop and implement a gas supply strategy - This will involve assessing supply requirements, identifying and evaluating options, and assisting in the structuring and negotiation of long-term gas supply contracts.
- To ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals.
- Recommend volunteers to participate in committees.
- Promote programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, negotiation, reporting and audit.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain cooperative relationships with key stakeholders. Works with legislators, regulatory agencies, and representatives of the gas sector to promote legislative and regulatory policies that encourage a healthy business relationship between the company and other stake holders.
- Make projections of a long term CNG and LPG supply, demand, and price outlook forthe South East states of Nigeria